Six attorneys of Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg LLP (AMS) were proudly ranked by Super Lawyers as top-rated attorneys in Washington, DC. Super Lawyers is a Thomson Reuters rating service that evaluates top lawyers from over 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and independent research of attorney’s professional achievements.
- V. James Adduci, II, founding partner and former managing partner of AMS, was ranked a top-rated international and intellectual property litigation attorney in D.C. for the thirteenth year in a row. He has been selected to Super Lawyers from 2009 to 2021.
- Joshua Hartman, AMS partner with experience practicing intellectual property and antitrust litigation, was selected to Super Lawyers as a top-rated international property litigation attorney in D.C. for the second year in a row. He was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 6 years, from 2014 to 2019.
- Louis S. Mastriani, founding AMS partner with over 40 years of experience in international trade, Section 337 and intellectual property litigation, was named a top-rated intellectual property litigation and international attorney in D.C. He has been rated by Super Lawyers for 15 years from 2007 to 2021.
- Deanna Tanner Okun, managing partner of AMS and experienced international trade lawyer, was named a top-rated international attorney in D.C. This is her third year being rated by Super Lawyers.
- Lauren E. Peterson, AMS partner with experience practicing intellectual property litigation, was selected to Super Lawyers as a 2021 Rising Star for the second time, the first being in 2019.
- Tom M. Schaumberg, founding partner of AMS with over 40 years of experience litigating Section 337 cases, was named a top-rated intellectual property litigation attorney in D.C. He has been rated by Super Lawyers for 12 years, from 2010 to 2021.
Congratulations to this years’ AMS “super” lawyers for their accomplishments!