AMS TRADE LLP continues to be ranked for its nationwide International Trade: Intellectual Property (Section 337) practice. Congratulations to our team and the individual practitioners ranked. Notably, AMS partners, Lou Mastriani and Deanna Okun, are recognized as a Senior Statesperson and Band 2 practitioner, respectively.
According to Chambers USA, clients describe AMS TRADE LLP as strong in its:
- “… commitment to diversity and inclusion,
- …commercial awareness,
- …depth and breadth of team…,
- …ability to handle complex and sophisticated matters…, and
- …service levels and responsiveness.”
Clients further recognize the AMS Advantage:
- “AMS’s team has a profound understanding of the strategy we… developed with our clients to ensure… not only… a legal victory, but also a commercial success…”
- “AMS TRADE’s team works effectively, efficiently, and closely, which is unlike the style of some BigLaw (practices) with multiple offices across the world.”
- “Their service levels and responsiveness are very strong. I often tell my team that AMS colleagues are our role models.”
One client notes, “… AMS TRADE is a brand… (with) people… (who) create the reputation… (and that) … we like to work with and will (continue to) work with in the future.”
We are also honored by this year’s individual attorney client feedback and co-counsel/referring firm feedback.
- Deanna Okun “ …is an impressive person…She is one of those (attorneys) who gives deep insider knowledge.” Her “… service…, …sophistication, …commercial awareness and vision…” is “strong” with “…team leadership (that) is impressive.” and “our daily collaboration is usually a combination of men and women.”
- Lou Mastriani is “… a real master of (the) ITC and “ …an excellent lawyer.” “His client service…, alongside…sophistication and commercial awareness, are very strong.”
We invite you to celebrate this year’s success and our deliberate dedication to continuously cultivating professional excellence in international trade law and delivering client satisfaction on a personal level.